Will Emily Andras and the writers blow us away again?
That doesn’t even need an explanation because, of course, they will.
If there’s one thing that I know for certain in this world, it’s that Emily Andras knows how to treat a girl. So I’m confident when I say that June 9th is about to become the best days of my lives. And not just my life, but Earpers everywhere.
So even though June is going to be the best ever and I’ve already blabbed about all my major questions for what’s coming … I have a few more:
- Is Willa actually dead? Like, really really dead?
- Will Lizard Dolls actually be revealed as Lizard Dolls?
- Will season 2 go #teamdoc or #teamdolls…. or maybe #teamwhiskeyanddonuts.
- Who is this new character that was introduced at ClexaCon and will we like her? Because I’m already a fan of her face.
- How many seconds will we see Waverly in this cheerleading uniform?
- Why is Waverly in said cheerleading uniform?
- Why is Waverly doing a hip flick in that cheerleading uniform?
- Fun fact: Uniform rhymes with unicorn.
Okay, okay, okay. One last question … Is it June 9th yet?
You + me + Wynonna Earp season 2 premiering on June 9th at 10 p.m. ET on Syfy = a match made in Purgatory. This summer is about to get a little haughtier than usual, people.