When it comes to cosmetics and makeup brands, there are a lot out there. And that means there are a lot of products to choose from too.
From Urban Decay and MAC Cosmetics to Wet n’ Wild and ColourPop, there are a lot of brands we can turn to for our makeup and beauty must-haves. So what are some of our favorites?
With so many goodies to choose from in the beauty world, it was hard to narrow down our list of favorites. But as we head into 2023, there are some products that stand out from the crowd. And these are the makeup must-haves that we are hopefully going to be using all year long.
These 5 makeup products are on our must-have list in 2023
- MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Skinfinish (MAC x Whitney Houston) – In December 2022, we wrote about the arrival of the amazing MAC x Whitney Houston collab. that dropped just ahead of the movie focusing on the late singer’s life. It was a stunning makeup collection that we fell in love with, but if there is only one piece that we could use every day, it would have to be the Extra Dimension Skinfinish. That is because this is a metallic liquid-powder highlighter a gorgeous golden bronze shade that looks stunning with so many looks no matter how neutral or next-level the look may be.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray – This might just be our favorite item in our makeup arsenal. In fact, this is not the first time we have mentioned this product, and I highly doubt it will be the last. If you want makeup that lasts no matter how long your day or night might end up being, then this is the setting spray you need in your life. Urban Decay always delivers when it comes to quality and this is no different.
- Too Faced Cheek Popper Blushing Highlighter – Over the years, we have consistently turned to Too Faced for great pops of color in our makeup collection. And at the same time, we love the fact that many of these products give us fun scents that spark our hunger. And if you want a gorgeous highlighter that adds a hint of blush to a look, then this might just be the perfect option for your makeup must-haves.
- Buxom Cosmetics Full-On Plumping Lip Polish Gloss (KIMBERLY) – Personally, my favorite lip gloss is the one that technically has my name. The color is a soft, sheer pink color that has a touch of sparkle to it. But what makes these lip glosses so amazing is not just the wide range of colors, but also the fact that they offer a touch of plumping without feeling like your lips are being stabbed (unlike some products we have tried in the past). We love a great color in lip gloss and if we want quality, we reach for Buxom!
- ColourPop BFF Mascara – I love mascara and I love that ColourPop offers seven colors of their BFF line. They add a pop that elevates any look and brings fun to our eyes. These mascaras help add both volume and length to your lashes and make a statement while they do it. Honestly, we can never go wrong with ColourPop makeup in our lives and this is no exception.