New Romance Books being released in November 2022
November is here and with it comes a batch of new romance books. Honestly, these posts are incredibly fun to read.
While I’m a huge romance reader, I don’t keep track of new releases that much. These lists are a fun way to know what’s coming down the pipeline and to see if any of my favorite authors are releasing something.
However, it’s always fun to look and see if there are any debut authors or books that sound interesting from just the title. While most people are drawn to the cover, there is something to say about an excellent book title.
Regardless of what kind of romance books you enjoy, I’m sure you’ll find something to add to your cart. Whether it’s for you or someone you love, these romance books are all being released in November 2022.
These are some romance books being published in November 2022.
As with all of these lists, I like to add a disclaimer which is that I can’t feature every single romance book being published. So if you don’t see your favorite on the list, then make sure to let me know in the comments so I can check it out. With that being said, let’s get into the releases.
- A Very Merry Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams (November 1)
- Kiss Me, Catalina by Priscilla Oliveras (November 1)
- Kiss Her Once For Me by Alison Cochrun (November 1)
- Happenstance by Tessa Bailey (November 8)
- Princess and the Player by Ilsa Madden-Mills (November 8)
- Better than Fiction by Alexa Martin (November 8)
- The Duke in Question by Amalie Howard (November 8)
- Before I Let Go by Kennedy Ryan (November 15)
- A Light in the Flame by Jennifer L. Armentrout (November 15)
- Ship Wrecked by Olivia Dade (November 15)
- Single and Ready to Jingle by Piper Rayne (November 15)
- Villain I’d Like to F by Sierra Simone, Adriana Herrera, Nicola Davidson, Joanna Shupe, and Eva Leigh (November 15)
- Astrid Parker Doesn’t Fail by Ashley Herring Blake (November 22)
- Two Wrongs Don’t Make A Right by Chloe Liese (November 22)
- The Sweet Spot by Adriana Locke (November 29)
For me, November really feels like a month of either sequel releases or indie authors publishing something traditionally which is always exciting. No matter if you’re shopping for someone else or a gift for you, these romance books are a good place to start.
What are some of your most anticipated November romance releases? Let us know in the comments.